Momo has announced the release of two MIDI Editor plugins for the MC-707 and MC-101 Grooveboxes from Roland.
One version for the 8 Tracks MC-707 and one version for the 4 Tracks MC-101. With the MC-707 and MC-101 editors you have direct access to many parameters.
Especially helpful is the possibility to select / start the scenes and clips directly. In the PlugIn VST Version you can record the controller movements and how to integrate the MC-707 and MC-101 into your DAW Project.
MC-707 / MC-101 Editor features
- Select / start the Scenes and Clips directly from Editor.
- Complex sound changes can be made easily and quickly.
- Direct access to the sound parameters
- All controllers can be automated.
- X/Y modulation of all parameters.
- All Scatter variants can be started from the Editor.
- You can use your MC-707 and MC-101 as a sound module in the DAW.
The Editors are available for Windows and Mac in VST and AU plugin formats and as standalone software, priced 6.90 EUR / $7.90 USD.
More information: Momo