Momo has announced the release of the Volca FM Editor Controller, a plugin and standalone software for the volca fm digital synthesizer from Korg.
Volca FM Editor Controller features
- Integrate the Korg Volca FM into your DAW.
- Adjust the sound accurately with ease, which is difficult with the small knobs on the hardware.
- The Editor gives you access to the controller on the Korg Volca Keys interface.
- The „Korg Volca FM“ parameters can be automated, and they can be stored in your project.
- Save the Editor setup as VST presets (.fxp) in the DAW.
- With the X-Y Pad any controller can be selected and controlled.
The editor is available in VST and AU plugin formats and as standalone software, priced at 5.90 EUR.
More information: Momo