Momo has announced a new MIDI editor and controller for the volca sample digital sample sequencer from Korg.
With the Volca Sample Editor you have direct access to all parameters and can save them as a Preset Data File and load them back into the Volca Sample at any time.
In the PlugIn VST version you can record the controller movements and can save it into your DAW Project.
Korg Volca Sample Editor features
- The Editor is a simple integration of the Volca sample into your DAW.
- Quick and easy sound changes of all parts.
- Direct access to the sound parameters.
- All controllers can be automated.
- X/Y Modulation of all parameters is possible.
- With the „Random“ function new sounds can be generated quickly for each Sample Part.
- Sound management.
- Part Presets can be saved. (E.g. TR 909 Bass Drum) Which you can load into any Part (1-10).
- Part Kit can be saved.(E.g. TR 909 Kit).
- Hidden controller “Sample Start Delay” for Volca Sampler 2 is included.
- Contains 50 Presets.
Priced 6.90 EUR / $7.90 USD, the editor is available in VST and AU plugin formats and as standalone software for Windows and Mac. It works with both the volca sample version 1 and 2.
More information: Momo