Momo has announced the release of the JD-08 Editor, a standalone software and VST/AU plugin for Windows and Mac for controlling the JD-08 Boutique Series synthesizer from Roland.
With the JD-08 Editor you have direct access to many parameters. The access to the parameters of the JD-08 is possible directly without activating the individual tones.
In the PlugIn VST version you can record the controller movements and thus integrate the JD-08 into your DAW project.
JD-08 Editor features
- Only one clear surface on which all 4 tones can be edited.
- Complex sound changes can be made easily and quickly.
- Direct access to the sound parameters.
- Select Sounds directly from Editor.
- All controllers can be automated.
- X-Y modulation of all parameters.
- Generate parameters randomly.
- You can use your JD-08 as a sound module in the DAW.
The JD-08 Editor is available to purchase for 6.90 EUR / $7.90 USD.
More information: Momo