Momo has announced an new MIDI editor software and sound bank for the Nu:Tekt NTS-1 from Korg, a compact, digital monophonic synthesizer.
With the NTS-1 editor you have direct access to all parameters and can save them as a sound file and load them back into the NTS-1 at any time.
In the PlugIn VST Version you can record the controller movements and how to integrate the NTS-1 into your project.
NTS-1 Editor features
- Complex sound changes.
- Direct access to the sound parameters.
- X/Y modulation of all parameters.
- Settings can be stored in a sound bank and reloaded.
- Includes a sound bank with 100 sounds.
- “Random” function for generating new sounds quickly.
The editor is in VST and AU plugin formats and as standalone software for Windows and Mac. It costs 5.90 EUR.
More information: Momo