Momo has announced the release of a new editor and sound bank for the System-8 synthesizer from Roland.
With the System-8 Editor you have direct access to all parameters and can save them as a Sound Data File and load them back into the System-8 at any time.
In the PlugIn VST Version you can record the controller movements and how to integrate the System-8 Synth into your DAW Project.
Roland System-8 Editor features
- Complex sound changes.
- Direct access to the sound parameters.
- X/Y modulation of all parameters.
- Editor settings can be stored in a Sound Bank and loaded again.
- All controllers can be automated.
- Editor settings can be saved in the DAW project.
The editor is available in VST and AU plugin formats and a standalone software for Windows and Mac. It costs 6.90 EUR / $7.90 USD.
More information: Momo