Momo has announced the release of the Volca Drum Editor, a MIDI editor for the volca drum synthesizer by Korg.
With the Volca Drum Editor you have direct access to all parameters and can save them as a Sound Data File and load them back into the Volca Drum at any time.
In the PlugIn VST Version you can record the controller movements and how to integrate the Volca Drum Synth into your DAW Project.
Volca Drum Editor features
- Complex sound changes.
- Direct access to the sound parameters.
- All controllers can be automated.
- X/Y modulation of all parameters.
- Editor settings can be stored in a Soundbank and reloaded.
- Generate new sounds for each drum part with the „Random“ function.
- Drum Kits can be created and saved.
- Includes a sound bank with 50 sounds and 3 drum kits.
The editor is available in VST and AU plugin formats and as standalone software for Windows and Mac. It is priced 5.90 EUR / $6.90 USD.
More information: Momo