Monocasual has released version 0.9 of its Giada Loop Machine for Windows, Mac and Linux.
Giada is a free, minimal, hardcore audio tool for DJs, live performers and electronic musicians. How does it work? Just pick up your channel, fill it with samples or MIDI events and start the show by using this tiny piece of software as a loop machine, drum machine, sequencer, live sampler or yet as a plugin/effect host. Giada aims to be a compact and portable virtual device for Linux, Mac OS X and Windows for production use and live sets.
Changes in Giada v0.9
- New full-screen GUI.
- Multi-column support.
- Advanced logging system.
- Upgrade to RtAudio 4.1.1 and RtMidi 2.1.0.
- Removed embedded RtAudio (thanks to Arty).
- Fix wrong processing of VST MIDI events on 64 bit version.
- Fix stretched buttons when resizing sample editor window.
- ‘Clear all samples’ destroys channels (fixed).
- ‘Free channel’ messes up loop / mute buttons (fixed).
- Fix potential recordings with odd frames.
Giada is available to download at no charge (binaries and source code).
More information: Monocasual Giada