Monoplugs has released version 1.2.3 of its B-Step Sequencer for iPad, featuring improved performance on older devices like iPad3 and iPad2.
Create awesome chord progressions (to build up a whole song) with B-Step only by a few fingertips. Where other sequencers stops B-Step goes one step beyond – With B-Step you can easily sequence your sequences (up to 16 Pattern configurable).
Changes in B-Step Sequencer for iPad
- User interface performance boost.
- Fix timing issues.
- Fix app switching breaks.
- Fix MIDI sync (as master).
- Fix MIDI playback stops if Audiobus app is running.
- Remove next bar in chain marker.
- Other small user interface changes.
- Add delete and browse functions to the file chooser.
B-Step Sequencer for iPad is available for purchase for $16.99 USD.
Update October 2020: Now available for FREE from Monoplugs.