MOOER has announced the MOOER GE150, a compact and portable multi effects unit featuring 55 high-quality amp models, support for third-party impulse responses, up to 9 effect types and more.
Featuring the same high-quality amp models, effects, and intuitive UI expected from the GE Series of multi effects pedals but with an ultra-lightweight, compact design that fits in most gig bags and backpacks.
Offering support for USB OTG (on-the-go), users can record directly in to their compatible smartphone or tablet or go directly in to a Mac or PC via USB cable.
- 55 high-quality amp models from the Micro Preamp series. Supports third-party impulse response files to get the same dynamics and feel of a real tube amp.
- Up to 9 effect types with 151 different effects total.
- Tap Tempo function.
- Expression pedal allows you to control multiple values by one touch.
- Firmware update via USB port.
- Fully functioning LOOPER with 80-second capacity
- Headphone output for silent practice.
- Auxiliary audio input and built-in tuner.
- 40 drum rhythms and 10 metronome options.
- OTG output for compatible smartphones and tablets.
The GE150 will be available in September.
More information: MOOER