Igor Vasiliev of Motion Soundscape has announced an update to the SpaceFields space ambient machine.
Version 1.3 of the mangler effect for creating slowly changing rhythmic sound structures in a deep reverb space is now truly a universal application for iOS and macOS.
It can work on iPhone and iPad as well as Mac / MacBook with M1 chip (and later). On macOS the SpaceFields can works both as a standalone application and as an Audio unit (AUv3) with DAWs and audio unit hosts like Ableton Live, Logic Pro, GarageBand, MainStage, Plogue Bidule, and any others that support AUv3 plugins.
All application features are available on macOS, including MIDI support, audio unit parameters and importing samples from any directory of device.
Version 1.3 also include the following changes:
- Added new presets.
- Ready for the upcoming iOS 16.
- Added an indicator of the threshold exceed.
- Shift + Touch and drag to change the second value of the knobs for macOS.
- Option to enable Shift + Touch and drag on iOS with external keyboard.
- Slightly optimization of the audio engine.
- Fixed an issue with some audio unit parameters.
- Fixed a bug with a mismatch between the actual loop length and the parameter in some cases.
- Fixed a bug with loop length when loading samples in Fixed / Ready modes.
SpaceFields is available on the App Store for $10.99 USD.
More information: Motion Soundscape