Version 1.4 BETA of the software for Receptor™ has been made available by Muse Research.
Receptor™ is a portable, versatile, hardware VST plug-in player designed for performing musicians.
New in the v1.4 BETA software
- Scribble Strip: User-Definable Channel Names. Receptor now lets you create your own name for each channel.
- Route MIDI CCs to Source Plugins. Now two options for specifying how Receptor routes incoming MIDI CC data are available
- Dual Function CPU Gauge. CPU meter now measures both the instantaneous peak CPU usage and an average CPU usage.
- Turn off Receptor using its Graphical Interface. Receptor’s Setup View contains a new button called “Shut Down” that will turn off your Receptor.
- Monitor System Temperature. Found in Setup View under the Info section.
- Several Bugfixes.
Check the Muse Research website for more information.