MusicDevelopments has announced the release of Melodya, an advanced motive editor and melody generator plugin for Windows and macOS.
Melodya separates shape and rhythm and includes several melodic and rhythmic transformations.
Melodya is an advanced motive editor and melody generator which is simple to use but at the same time it offers many detailed settings for deeper control. It not just creates new melodies but can mutate existing melodies in different ways. The generated melody can be freely edited.
- Motive editor and one-click melody generation based on detailed rhythm and shape options.
- Advanced rhythm mapping algorithm that makes separation of shape and rhythm possible.
- Several melodic and rhythmic transformations used in famous, well-known melodies.
- Suitable for modern genres: a “Modern” rhythm generator is included (+2 others).
- A simple single-page UI which is fully customizable (colors, fonts, keyboard shortcuts…)
- MIDI file import. The dropped MIDI file can be split into melody sections that can be changed or regenerated.
- Melody generation and mutating an existing melody for a single click.
- Simple activation. No internet connection is required for activation or operation.
Melodya comes in VST/VST3 and AU formats. It is on sale for the introductory price of $39 USD until May 15th, 2020 (regular $49 USD). Prices ex. VAT where applicable.
More information: MusicDevelopments