MusicDevelopments has announced version 2.0 of its RapidComposer, a rapid music prototyping software designed for composers, song-writers and musicians of all musical styles. The update features redesigned user interface and improved workflow.
RapidComposer is a rapid music prototyping software designed for composers, song-writers and musicians of all musical styles. Whether you are a seasoned professional or simply ready to take your music to the next level, RapidComposer is the complete solution you need for faster and more productive music composition.
Changes in RapidComposer v2.0
- Rewritten user interface: better usability on small resolutions, still having everything at your fingertips.
- Chords and progressions can be based on scale degrees, several chord notations offered.
- Cut/copy/paste works for phrases.
- Simpler structure editor.
- MIDI drag and drop tracks or composition to DAWs.
- Better reliability – the new recovery feature will recover your composition if the program or a plug-in crashes.
RapidComposer and RapidComposer LE are available at a discounted price of $224 USD/$89 USD until the end of March, 2013.
More information: RapidComposer