MusicDevelopments has announced the release of Syne, a highly efficient and flexible modular additive synthesizer instrument for Windows and Mac.
Syne aims to offer a beautiful analog sound and extreme flexibility.
Syne is capable of rendering more than 20,000 partials on a recent CPU while having full control over each partial. This allows making complex sounds that are not possible with other types of synthesis.
- Very fast additive synth engine that allows complex sounds and/or high polyphony.
- Fully modular architecture with more than 30 modules.
- Cleanest possible sound, no need to use an aliasing filter or other hacks.
- Simplest UI where zooming in shows more details.
- Wavetable file import. The wavetables are not just spectral interpolated, but kept in the spectral domain all the time during synthesis.
- Wavetable generation for a single click.
- All parameters can be automated.
- Simple activation. No internet connection is required for activation or operation.
Syne is available in VST/VST3 and AU formats. It is on sale for the intro price of $69 USD until January 15th, 2020. The regular price is $89 USD.
A demo version is available to download.
More information: MusicDevelopments