MusicDevelopments has released an update to the RapidComposer 4 phrase-based music prototyping software for composers, songwriters and musicians of all musical styles.
Version 4.3.2 includes various improvements and bug fixes for the new UI engine introduced in v4.3.0.
Changes in RapidComposer v4.3.2
- Scrolling settings (speed, acceleration, deceleration) added under Settings / User Interface.
- Arpeggiator has a ‘generate’ button, improved ‘Random’ setting.
- [macOS] Fixed visual issues on retina, UI optimizations for high-DPI screens.
- [macOS] Fixed too fast scrolling.
- [macOS] Redo is command-shift-Z by default.
- Removed pop-up menu unnecessary title in Melody Editor.
- Fixed: inspector windows when opened outside the main window, were always-on-top regardless of the settings.
- Fixed using negative octave offset in the phrase inspector (in the allowed notes).
- Fixed a note editing bug when editing Motive Generator (wrong scale used as a reference).
- [macOS, AU] Fixed: when opening RC in a separate window, resizing the window did not work.
RapidComposer for Windows and macOS (VST/VST3, AU, AU MFX, and standalone) is 40% off until January 13th, 2022, priced $119 USD, or $47 USD for RapidComposer LE.
More information: MusicDevelopments