MusicDevelopments has updated its RapidComposer music prototyping and automated composition software, and announced a limited time birthday sale.
RapidComposer is two years old! To celebrate this event we hold a birthday sale with 20% discount until April 20th. The sale applies to the OS X version too, which is to be released at the end of April. All existing and new customers will get the OS X version free of charge, as well as all 2.xx versions.
Changes in RapidComposer v1.9
- Improved drag and drop experience; phrases/chords/scales are rendered into a small image that is shown during dragging.
- New preference: it is possible to disable selecting phrases from multiple tracks.
- New preference: using flats instead of sharps in chord names.
- A status window is displayed during loading a composition as the initialization of some VSTi plug-ins may take long.
- Scrollwheel works over lists and sliders.
- Some minor changes in keyboard commands to match the OS X version; left and right Shift/Ctrl is not distinguished. The biggest change is the direct access of underlying chord/scale notes: instead of pressing Right Ctrl, you should press Ctrl+Shift.
- Bug fix: crash during resizing the window fixed.
RapidComposer is available to purchase for $236 USD (regular $295 USD) until April 20th, 2012.
More information: MusicDevelopments