MusicDevelopments has released an update to its music prototyping software for Windows and Mac.
Version 4.6.1 of RapidComposer includes minor features and bug fixes.
RapidComposer is a unique, non-destructive, phrase-based music prototyping software designed for composers, songwriters and musicians of all musical styles. Available for Windows and macOS (standalone, VST, VST3, AU, AU MFX).
Changes in RapidComposer v4.6.1
- MIDI import: imported MIDI is zoomed out when loaded.
- MIDI import: MIDI CCs are displayed as events by default, not curves.
- MIDI import: LSB of 14-bit controllers are not added to the imported MIDI CCs as a separate CC lane.
- Fixed: 2/4 grid lines disappeared when zooming when grid was set to 2/4.
- Fixed: VST3 plug-in resizing to a bigger size resulted in black areas.
- Fixed a bug when auto-harmonizing many phrases at once.
RapidComposer is available for purchase for $199 USD. The Light Edition is priced $79 USD.
More information: MusicDevelopments