MusicDevelopments has announced an update to the Syne modular additive synthesizer instrument for Windows and macOS.
Version 1.1 of the synth includes microtunig support, editable tunings, and various other improvements and fixes.
Syne is a modular additive synthesizer designed to be highly efficient, flexible, and capable of rendering more than 20000 partials while having control over each partial.
Changes in Syne v1.1
- Microtuning support: Scala (.SCL) and AnaMark (.TUN) files can be imported.
- Note tunings can be edited under Settings / Tuning.
- The tuning presets are stored in an editable text file.
- ‘Increase Slider Precision’ setting added.
- The detached editor windows are resizable.
- Minor UI improvements.
- Fixed: rare hanging notes and other bug fixes.
- User guide updated.
Syne, RapidComposer and Melodya are available at a 40% discount during an Anniversary Sale, which ends April 20th, 2021.
More information: MusicDevelopments