Mystery Islands has released version 1.0.1 beta of the Korg MS2KxR for Windows and Mac.
MS2KxR, our product to your enquiries. Faster control and automation access than ever, MS2KxR takes your MS2000(B) / MS2000(B)R into a whole new level in the game! Control the same way you use your VSTi and AudioUnit plug-ins. Connect your Hardware seamlessly into your DAW. MS2KxR will recall your patch settings when you open your project and the data will be sent to your MS2000(B) / MS2000(B)R automatically once you open your project. The only thing you need to worry, is that you power-up your synth. You can run our plugin in Mac AudioUnit & VSTi format and PC VSTi format (both 32 & 64bit).
Changes in Korg MS2KxR v1.0.1
- [Fixed] Total Recall didn’t work as expected.
- [Fixed] Virtual Patch Destinations were not displayed correctly under certain circumstances.
- [Fixed] Tempo information was not correct if tempo was less then 128.
- [Fixed] Timbre 2 Patch data was badly off including LFO’s, Mod Sequencer parameters and Virtual Patching too.
- [Fixed] Resolved an issue where timbre was not changed on the plugin ui while the button was pressed on the hardware.
- [Fixed] Certain parameters cause plugin crash under certain circumstances.
- [Fixed] Certain parameters didn’t send out their values as supposed to.
- [Fixed] License was not validated properly.
The Korg MS2KxR for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available for purchase for 39.95 EUR while in beta (regular 49.95 EUR).