Mystery Islands Music has released version 1.1.6 of the Virus|HC Editor & Librarian plug-in for Windows and Mac.
Finally, the long wait for Access Virus a, rack, b, c, xl and TI users is over: Now you can plug your classic and / or new Virus synth into your DAW and make some music just like you had a Virus TI! AudioUnit and VSTi plugin for Mac & PC AVAILABLE NOW!
No more sync errors, use your Virus without stress. :-)
Changes in Virus|HC v1.1.6
- Fixed: Renamed envelope names for Virus TI. Amplifier renamed to Filter in dropdown menu.
- Fixed: Updated outgoing multi data which didn’t match the data set on plugin user interface. This caused parts being set to muted on project reload.
- Fixed: Resolved a problem where sound was altered up on project reload.
- Fixed: Resolved a problem where sysex checksum was miscalculated on models prior to TI.
- Fixed: If patches are changed from hardware, patch data will be updated to the plugin user interface as well.
- Fixed: Revised the way how incoming sysex data was checked. This update has a huge impact in cases where patch data was missing on whole bank request.
- Fixed: Updated Filter Cutoff 1 and Filter Cutoff 2 link behavior. If link is on, Filter Cutoff 2 now behaves as offset just like in hardware.
- Fixed: Fixed an issue where multi name was not saved as supposed to.
- Fixed: Fixed an issue where patch bank names were not updated if empty slots were located inside the midi file. Empty slots are now empty within the librarian as well.
- New: Added function to read midi and sysex files from subfolders.
- New: Automation parameter names are updated. Layer renamed to part and every part has a identifier to indicate which part parameter is used. For example:  Filter 1 Cutoff 1.
- Fixed: Filter and Vocoder parameter link options updated.
- Fixed: Fixed an issue where vocoder parameters didn’t work as expected.
- Fixed: Fixed an issue where envelope velocity and resonance velocity sensitivity knobs didn’t work as expected.
- Note: Removed effect mix knob from delay section, because the knob was actually used for phaser mix.
- New: Link functions between knobs completely rewritten.
- Fixed: Fixed an issue where plugin would crash if patch file name is longer than 32 characters.
Virus|HC for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available for purchase for 49.95 EUR.
More information: Mystery Islands / Virus|HC Librarian Editor Plug-in