Mystery Islands has released version 1.0.3 of its Virus|HC librarian editor plug-in for Windows and Mac.
For MAC and PC users, this update has been long waited although we just launched Virus|HC plugin. There are major bugs fixed in this release, which are detailed in below.
Changes in Virus|HC v1.0.3
- [Fixed] DeviceID values were messed up while receiving and sending data.
- [Fixed] System Delay enable button didn’t show right value once data was received.
- [Fixed] System Arp enable button didn’t show right value once data was received.
- [Fixed] Arpeggiator knobs and buttons didn’t have any effect while moving them from ui.
- [Fixed] MIDI Destination selection didn’t show right value once data was received.
- [Fixed] Part output selections didn’t work on all channels.
- [Fixed] Cutoff link worked only from cutoff 2 knob.
- [Fixed] Filter link didn’t work on unpaired part channels.
- [Fixed] Requesting data from hardware memory skipped sounds from hardware.
- [Fixed] Plugin crashed on oscillator 3 semitone knob movements from hardware.
- [Fixed] Data recall was not handled right once the project was reloaded (almost on every daw).
- [Fixed] Once data came in from hardware, Multi knobs, sliders & buttons didn’t as expected.
- [New] Memory usage reduced by up-to 60%.
- [New] Filter 1 & 2 link switch functions added.
- [New] MIDI messages that come in from other than selected MIDI IN device, are now processed. This means you can assign MIDI CC’s that are Virus compatible to your external controller and control the software & hardware with it.
The Virus|HC plug-in (VST/AU) is available for purchase for 49.95 EUR.
More information: Mystery Islands