Mystery Islands has introduced Virus|HC, an editor/librarian plug-in for the Access Virus synthesizer.
We are more than excited to officially announce that our next plug-in project, Virus|HC is around the corner. This plug-in is targeted to everyone with Access Virus A, B, C or TI hardware synthesizer to unleash the power of Virus in your favorite DAW.
- Works like the actual Virus TI Control software, except it does not transmit audio signals. This is a huge advantage to all Virus TI users, who struggle with “A Sync error occurred” messages.
- Connect legacy Virus (A-B-C-range) synth with MIDI interface into your DAW.
- Connect Virus TI & TI|2-range synth with MIDI or USB into your DAW.
- Manage single presets and/or multi presets within the editor/librarian.
- Load, edit and save programs & save them to HDD in MIDI format.
- Load up-to 16 parts of legendary Virus sounds into a single plug-in.
- Manage all 16 parts individually in Multimode mixer window.
- Automate almost every parameter of the plug-in.
- Visual link between the knob movements on hardware < -> software for real-time UI updates.
- Sends used data automatically to the synth upon loading a DAW project containing the plug-in. Play directly, without any loading hassle with the hardware itself. This is purely automated.
The plug-in is available to pre-order for Windows and Mac (VST/AU), priced at 39.95 EUR (regular 49.95 EUR).
More information: Mystery Islands