Native Instruments announces TRAKTOR DJ Studio 3, the next generation of its groundbreaking mixing software.
- New: Fully modular and customizable interface featuring four playback decks with beat detection and additional live-audio inputs
- New: Integrated emulation of the Allen & Heath Xone:92™ DJ mixer
- New: Four professional tempo-synched effects and three additional high-end EQ’s
- New: Advanced loop editing functions; cueing and beat-accurate ‘skipping’ on the waveform
- New: Ultra-fast database, iTunes™ import and iPod™ support
- New: Convenient BEATPORT.COM music store integration
- New: Supports multiple MIDI controllers and advanced MIDI assignments
- High quality, independent tempo and key correction
- Compatible with Stanton FinalScratch 2
- Non-destructive mixfile format allows recording, editing and exporting of DJ sets
TRAKTOR DJ Studio 3’s store date is scheduled for the beginning of November.
More information: Native Instruments