Native Instruments has introduced Session Strings Pro, a virtual contemporary studio strings instrument for Kontakt and Kontakt Player.
20 times bigger than the original, SESSION STRINGS PRO provides a much wider sonic range, with separate instrument groups, a choice of instrument placements, 22 articulations and a fully-programmable Animator. An 11-piece ensemble, recorded in four different settings for impeccable, flexible sound — ideal for pop, RnB or commercial use.
Most importantly, its fluid, musical workflow makes SESSION STRINGS PRO a truly playable instrument, and much more than just a string library. Creating natural, expressive string tracks has never been more immediate, or more rewarding.
Session Strings Pro features
- Combine up to four ensembles, each with four violins, three violas, two cellos and two basses.
- Play up to four full 11-piece ensembles or individual instrument groups.
- Choose between contemporary and classical instrument placement.
- Create instant rhythmical phrases with the fully-customizable Animator.
- Unique musical workflows, streamlined for performance and production.
- 22 articulations, 4 velocity layers, all within a single interface.
- Additional presets for the sound of vintage soul and disco.
- Unique Bow Noise control.
- 48 GB of immaculate string samples (32 GB compressed).
Session Strings Pro is available to pre-order for 299 EUR. The upgrade from Session Strings is 199 EUR. Release date is June 1, 2011.
More information: Native Instruments