From the Native Instruments webpage.
AKOUSTIK PIANO fuses the sampled sound, expressiveness and playability of three of the most reputable grand pianos – the Steinway D™, Bechstein D 280™ and Boesendorfer 290 Imperial™ – as well as the charismatic Steingraeber 130™ vintage upright piano into one application.
AKOUSTIK PIANO covers the entire range of piano sounds and styles, transfusing the sonic characteristics and subtle tonal nuances of all four into your computer – the perfect complement for studios, rehearsal rooms, schools, stages and clubs.
The included pianos can also be loaded into KONTAKT 2 for further editing.
- 3 famous grand pianos and 1 vintage upright piano
- Extremely intuitive and clearly structured user interface
- Integrated convolution module for high-quality controllable room acoustics
- 4 different room types with distinctive characteristics
- Exceptionally high sample quality incl. sustain and release phases
- “Layer Morphing Technology” ensures a seamless velocity gradient
- Highly efficient sample engine based on KONTAKT 2, including Direct from Disk
- Adjustable mechanical noises of pedals and keys
- Integrated metronome, recorder and flexible 3-band EQ
- Keyboard velocity curve allowing response to be adjusted for different master keyboards
More information: Native Instruments