Native Instruments has announced version 4.1.6 of Battery, the drum instrument for Windows and Mac.
The update adds a much requested browser favorites option, allowing users to add a star to any kit or sample and restrict searching to these ‘favorites’.
Version 4.1.6 also fixes some minor bugs and adds anonymous usage data tracking to help improve future performance.
BATTERY 4 combines an updated library with a radically-intuitive workflow that keeps the focus on creativity. With a clear, compelling interface, BATTERY 4 launches drum sampling into the future.
Changes in Battery v4.1.6
- Added: Library favorites; it is now possible to “star” any kit or sample and later filter only for favorite content.
- Added: Usage data tracking.
- Fixed: Sample selection arrows now work as expected even when auto-load is enabled in the browser.
- Fixed: No random sounds are triggered anymore when loading Battery with auto-load enabled.
- Removed: 32-bit versions of Battery for macOS are no longer included.
The update is now available from Native Access.