Native Instruments has released version 3.2.0 of Guitar Rig, an all-in-one guitar and bass solution.
GUITAR RIG has reached version 3.2.0 and now includes full Windows Vista 64-bit support. This free update benefits all flavors of GUITAR RIG 3 software, including XE and LE versions. 64-bit driver support for RIG KONTROL 2 and 3 as well as for the GUITAR RIG SESSION I/O interface has also been included. New features include a new MIDI filter input and the ability to run GUITAR RIG as a mono RTAS or Audio Unit plug-in as well as various minor optimizations and fixes.
Changes in Guitar Rig 3.2.0
- Compatibility with Windows Vista 64.
- Windows Vista 64 drivers for Rig Kontrol and Session I/O.
- New MIDI input filter.
- Optional mono plugin variants for AU and RTAS.
- Hotplugging for audio and midi devices under Mac OS X.
- Automatic audio device aggregate under Mac OS X.
- Reduced memory footprint.
- GUITAR RIG 3 LE: Bass Pro and Stomp Compressor enabled.
- External pedal settings recall fixed.
- Snapshot fix for Cabinet & Mics module.
- Loopmachine undo issue fixed.
- Compatibility with Digital Performer 6 PPC under Mac OS X 10.5.
- Various minor fixes.
Registered users of Guitar Rig 3 can download the update free of charge.
More information: Native Instruments