Native Instruments has released an update to its Massive X software synthesizer instrument.
Version 1.2 comes with an extra 100 diverse, expertly-designed presets ranging from basses and leads, to FX, pads, and plucks.
The update also contains new features and bug fixes including a lightguide for Performer Mode for the Komplete Kontrol S-Series keyboards, and drag and drop preset loading.
Changes in Massive X v1.2
- Added: The Lightguide on KOMPLETE KONTROL S-Series Keyboards indicates the remote octave of the Performer.
- Added: Dropping presets on the UI saves them in the user folder.
- Improved: Demo time has been increased from 30 to 60 minutes.
- Fixed: Stereo Delay with sync no longer causes audio dropouts on selection of another track.
- Fixed: Vertical Grid in the Tracker editor no longer shows wrong values.
- Fixed: The Exciter Envelope display curve no longer jitters when “Hold” is set to 0 and “Ratio” is moved.
- Fixed: The INIT preset is loaded in Pro Tools on initial loading.
- Fixed: All parts of the application now mark the current preset with an asterisk when edited.
- Fixed: Freezing and unfreezing of a track now results in the same sound. This occasionally was not the case before.
- Known issue: FL Studio 20.5 VST: when loading a preset the interface will shrink. Fix: update to Fl Studio 20.6.
- Known issue: Cubase and Studio One: text input does not work correctly when Massive X is hosted in Komplete Kontrol or Maschine KPI view.
The update is now available from the Native Access app.
More information: Native Instruments