Nektar has announced a new USB MIDI controller keyboard with everything needed to play, perform or produce on the move. The Impact LX Mini features 2 independent on-board arpeggiators, the unique “Part 2” momentary feature and Nektar DAW Integration, making it a powerful instrument for computer-based music setups with hardware-synth-style tactile control.
Enhance your workflow with a host of powerful real-time and intuitive control features that inspire your creativity: No menu-diving, tactile control, two arpeggiators, drum pads, mini-keys that are great to play – and of course Nektar DAW integration. LX Mini has everything you need to create!
Impact LX Mini features
- 25 velocity-sensitive mini keys.
- 4 velocity curves (soft, default, hard 1, hard 2) + 3 fixed values.
- Joystick for pitch bend, 2 modulation controls (MIDI assignable).
- Footswitch jack 1/8″ (adapter to 1/4″ included).
- Octave up/down buttons with LED indicators.
- Transpose via Shift + Part 2 buttons.
- Part 2 LED buttons (assignable to momentary keyboard shift, transpose, layering MIDI notes and switching MIDI channels (includes Latch option).
- 7 transport buttons for DAW integration or MIDI assignable .
- Shift button activates secondary level for a total of 14 accessible MIDI button functions (plus 3rd level for another 7 functions with Nektar DAW Integration).
- 8 velocity-sensitive LED Pads (4 pad maps).
- 8 pots (x2 via Page button, functionality changes according to mode).
- Volume pot with LED settings indication (MIDI-assignable).
- Nektar DAW integration support.
LX Mini comes bundled with Bitwig 8-Track DAW software. This turns Impact LX Mini into a complete and very affordable entry-level solution. The also included ‘Bitwig Essentials’ content package, featuring hand-picked loops and samples as well as over 50 software instruments and effects, gets users going right away.
The new Impact LX Mini is available at resellers worldwide from November 2021, priced 119.99 USD/EUR or £99.99 GBP.
More information: Nektar