Nembrini Audio has introduced a new multi-band overdrive bass amplifier plugin for Windows, maOS and iOS. The Bass Driver
Based on the SansAmp Bass Driver DI, the Bass Driver 3-band overdrive/amplifier simulation features parametric crossovers to heavily sculpt your bass guitar tone and achieve a modern balance and texture.
Bass Driver features
- 3-band overdrive featuring parametric crossovers.
- Parametric tone equalization and Presence for upper harmonic content.
- 9 bands graphic equalizer with proportional Q.
- 4 selected bass guitar cabinets and 4 microphone emulations, plus a parallel D.I. signal with a console-style compressor that you can blend with ambient reverb.
- Impulses Loader let you load up to two 3rd-parties impulse responses, blend them together and mix with D.I. pre/post.
- Also included the Bass Enhancer circuit modeled on famous analog processors to increase your low end. This is a fundamental tool for your 5-strings bass guitar tone.
Bass Driver for Windows and macOS (VST/VST3, AU and AAX) is on sale for the intro price of $39.99 USD until January 31st, 2023 (regular $137 USD). The iOS version is available from the App Store for $9.99 USD.
More information: Nembrini Audio