Nembrini Audio has released the Sound Master Custom Tube Guitar Amplifier, a new audio effect plugin that is designed to reproduce classic American guitar amplifier sounds.
Based on a custom shop dual channel 100 watt hand made and point-to-point wired all tube head, the Sound Master Custom Tube Guitar Amplifier is a tone lab plugin capable of reproducing classic guitar sounds and beyond.
Sound Master Custom Tube Guitar Amplifier features
- Two separate channels with independent volume and tone controls:
- Channel A: Pure American tone with the most beautiful sparkling cleans.
- Channel B: Separate Gain and Master Volume knobs so you can drive the preamp for more aggressive sounds.
- Select between six different famous guitars cab, four mic emulations with on/off axis position switch, continuous position and distance knobs.
- Mixer section with Solos, Mutes, Pans and Faders.
- Impulse Loader lets you load up to three 3rd party impulse responses.
- Noise Gate section plus a Cleaner circuit.
- Includes selected set of cabinet impulses by Choptones and Seacow Cabs.
Available in VST/VST3, AU and AAX formats, the plugin is on sale for the intro price of $29 USD until June 30th, 2020 (regular $137 USD).
More information: Nembrini Audio