Nembrini Audio has announced the release of its new MRH810 Lead Series plugin, an emulation of the Marshall JCM800 2210 guitar amplifier.
For almost 60 years, stacks of British engineered black and gold have lined the stage behind the greatest artists in the history of guitar driven music.
Whether it was multiple shiny stacks on stage at Wembley or Madison square garden or a lone stack with ripped tolex and a blown speaker on a 10x20ft stage in front of thousand people, the legendary black and gold has been there. Perhaps the most well known of the amps in this royal family would be the 800.
It’s true, the amp sim world has many fantastic 800 inspired offerings but with advances in technology, Nembrini Audio set out to bring a next-gen quality 800 inspired plugin to the masses.
The result was the MRH810 Lead Series guitar amplifier plugin.
MRH810 Lead Series features
- Two channels driven by four 12AX7/7025 Virtual Tubes, reverb and master volume carefully modeled and fine tuned:
- Lead channel for the famous British 800 guitar tone.
- Clean Channel from clean to creamy crunch tone.
- Includes a complete recording chain emulation with 5 selected and fine tuned guitar amplifier cabinets, 5 microphones and a mixer section to blend 2 mics together with the room ambience and a custom design noise gate circuit.
- Load your favorite Cabinet Impulse Response or bypass the entire recording chain section to use your real power amplifier and guitar speakers system.
The MRH810 Lead Series is on sale for the intro price of $29 USD until June 30th, 2019 (regular $137 USD). It comes in VST/VST3, AU and AAX plugin formats.
More information: Nembrini Audio