Neunaber Audio has announced its upcoming audio plugin based on the Wet Reverb pedal. The Wet Reverberator features the same reverb algorithm that Neunaber Audio has been renowned for, with the addition of new features designed to be used on any sound source including guitar, synths, drums and vocals.
The Wet™ Reverb is a patented algorithm that has been refined over the span of 10 years. The Wet Reverb has the unique ability to add spaciousness while maintaining unparalleled clarity — enhancing your mix without covering it up.
The Wet Reverberator Plug-In was personally designed and coded by the algorithm’s creator to ensure fidelity and consistency with the algorithm’s core sound. This version of the effect is based on the algorithm in the Immerse™ Reverberator Mk II pedal, with expanded features that offer maximum versatility for mix engineers and producers.
Wet Reverberator features
- Tilt EQ, Bandpass Filter, Damping Frequency and Damping Attenuation controls designed to allow you to shape the frequency response of the reverb to layer it perfectly into your mix.
- Attack parameter allows the user to adjust the onset of the reverb to fold waves of ambience more subtly into a track.
- 3 selectable Modulation LFO configurations combined with Rate and Depth controls take it from straightforward reverb to seasick ambient drones.
- Adjustable Bit Depth and Stereo Width controls offer the power to create truly inspiring soundscapes.
- Packing 120 seconds of decay time while remaining light on CPU, the Wet Reverberator plugin is intended for large mix sessions and live use where processing power is a priority.
The Wet Reverberator will be available at an introductory price of $49 USD on February 2nd, 2020. The regular price will be $99 USD.
Visit Neunaber Audio at the the NAMM 2020 Show at booth #2218 in Hall E, January 16-19.
More information: Neunaber Audio