Neural DSP continues its Archetype series with the release of a collection of guitar amps designed to deliver every nuance of John Petrucci’s tone.
Archetype: Petrucci features 4 unique amplifiers, a post-effects section including 3 rack-mounted units for all your favorite luscious, dreamy sounds, and some brand new features: Transpose, Doubler, and Metronome.
Often when it comes to the most significant matters, the more you feel like saying, the less necessary it seems to say anything at all. Greatness is self-evident. This could not be more true for John Petrucci. Being at the forefront of progressive and guitar music for decades, he has redefined what is expected of a modern guitarist.
His borderline supernatural skill and impeccable taste for writing some of the world’s most sublime music has inspired several generations of musicians to push the boundaries of what we thought possible. Distilling what has been a remarkable career into the perfect software tool for someone as demanding as John was one of the most formidable challenges we have ever faced as a team.
It is with immense pride that we present you Archetype: Petrucci.
Archetype: Petrucci features
- 4 unique amplifiers (Piezo, Clean, Rhythm, Lead).
- Wah, Compressor, Overdrive, Phaser/Vibe, Chorus, and Flanger.
- Cabsim + IR loader with IRs made by Jimmy T at DTHQ.
- Room mic section with adjustable level and distance.
- Transpose control to pitch your instrument up or down.
- Doubler projects your signal to a stereo field.
- 4-Band Semi-Parametric EQ.
- MIDI-controllable volume pedal.
- Stereo Chorus.
- Stereo Delay.
- Reverb with Shimmer.
Archetype: Petrucci is available in VST/VST3, AU and AAX plugin formats and as standalone software for Windows and Mac, priced 149 EUR. Neural DSP users can save 20% on a purchase with loyalty rewards. A 14-day trial version is available to download.
More information: Neural DSP