Neural DSP has announced an update to the Fortin Cali amplifier effect plugin for Windows and Mac.
A free update for existing users, version 2.0.0 has been rebuilt with Neural DSP’s ATI algorithm, offering improved performance.
The Fortin Cali reflects the history of Fortin Amplification, culminating in a 50w amplifier that covers the cleanest vintage tones, classic hot rod British styles, and rich high gain distortion. Fortin is one of the most desired boutique brands in the industry, and the Fortin Cali delivers the full range with a classic approach to sound texture, giving you all the possibilities to shape the tone to your needs. A control station to be explored and dominated.
Changes in Fortin Cali 2.0.0
- Added: Artist presets.
- Added: 9-Band graphic EQ.
- Added: Time Effects section.
- Added: Extra-large window size.
- Changed: Fortin Cali Suite has been rebuilt with the ATI algorithm, offering improved performance.
- Changed: Updated IR interpolation engine.
- Changed: The last selected window size is remembered by new plugin instances.
- Changed: The “Violence” switch is now clickable only.
- Fixed: An issue where the CPU usage scales additively at higher buffer sizes.
- Fixed: An issue where the plugin window scales wrongly while using a 4K display.
Available in VST, AU and AAX plugin formats, the Fortin Cali Suite is currently on sale for 49.50 EUR as part of a Black Friday promotion in which all plugins are available for purchase at a 50% discount. The offer expires November 30th, 2021.
More information: Neural DSP