Neural DSP has announced the release of the Omega Ampworks Granophyre effect plugin, which offers an algorithmically perfect model of the original amplifier.
When we heard the Granophyre, with its beautiful saturation, we knew we had a unique challenge in capturing the spectrum of tones available in such a simple format.
The result is a plugin that not only truly represents the single-channel amplifier that inspired it, but is a joy to play. From dirty blues to crushing metal, this dark horse is sure to surprise you.
- Selectable power tubes: EL34, 6L6, KT66.
- Low gain setting: Softer response, thicker tone, gentler highs, and rounder lows.
- High gain setting: Tighter low end, more saturation, more upper-mids.
- Voice switch: Changes the placement of your midrange focus.
- Omega cabinet with 12 IRs per microphone.
- EarthQuaker Devices Plumes overdrive pedal.
- 9-band graphic EQ.
Priced at 99 EUR / $110 USD, the plugin is available in 64-bit VST, AU and AAX formats and standalone software for Windows and Mac. A 14-day free trial is available.
More information: Neural DSP