Neural DSP has recently released its new audio plugin Tone King Imperial MKII, a guitar amplifier suite that aims to bring authentic vintage tones in a modern package.
Balancing iconic vintage characteristics and innovation is a paradox very few can reconcile. Tone King is one of the most remarkable examples of this in the world of tube amplifiers. It is packed with gorgeous clean and crunch tones reminiscent of the most iconic era. However, it also comprises unique features like its built-in reactive attenuator – all painstakingly modeled to replicate every sonic nuance.
This amplifier was designed to delight and inspire, and we are proud to present the Tone King Imperial MKII Suite.
Tone King Imperial MKII features
- Full-circuit model of the coveted Tone King Imperial MKII.
- Rhythm and Lead channels for chimey cleans and tweed grit.
- Built-in Spring Reverb and Tremolo.
- Wah pedal.
- Compressor, Overdrive 1, and Overdrive 2.
- 9-band graphic EQ.
- Cabsim with 8 microphones, 2 speakers, and room mic section.
- Chorus, Stereo Delay, and Reverb.
- Over 100 artist presets.
Tone King Imperial MKII for Windows and Mac (VST/VST3, AU, AAX and standalone) is available for purchase for 99 EUR.
More information: Neural DSP