New Sonic Arts has announced an update to its Freestyle VST host for stage and studio.
Version 1.3003 comes with various new features and improvements.
Split, layer and combine your VST instruments and FX to explore vast new sound design possibilities. Freestyle integrates perfectly with your DAW, running as either a VST or AudioUnit plugin.
Transform your laptop into a powerful live rig. Map multiple instruments across your keyboard, perform with Macro Controls, and navigate your set mouse-free with the Snapshots system.
Changes in Freestyle v1.3003
- Standalone: Multiple audio input support (‘Add Audio Input’ in Structure View).
- Added ‘My Samples’ & ‘My Presets’ local databases.
- Added ‘New Sonic Arts Official’ cloud database for official Factory Content and SoundPacks.
- Structure View: Move and Clone (Alt-drag) modules by drag-and-drop.
- Improved Macros: ‘Assign Macro’ context-menu option on target parameters.
- Improved MIDI learn: ‘Start MIDI learn’ context-menu option on target parameters.
- Improved Snapshots, including Copy and Paste, plus Delete without selecting.
- Added support for latest versions of Granite, Nuance and Vice.
- Added support for Japanese and Arabic text .
- Press delete/backspace to delete selected modules.
- Scope now runs when outputs are not connected.
- Improved scrolling and zooming.
- Various other minor improvements and cosmetic enhancements.
- Various OSX Mojave compatibility fixes.
- Fixed a crash when deleting modules.
- VST compatibility fixes.
- Various other minor fixes.
Freestyle for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/Standalone) is available for 129 EUR.
More information: New Sonic Arts