TASCAM has unveiled its TH-06 Bass XL monitoring headphones, which offers enhanced bass response for the smooth, deep lows needed for producing genres such as EDM, Hip Hop, Metal, and R&B. These comfortable, versatile headphones deliver excellent audio quality for recording and mixing, as well as listening to music for pleasure.
The TH-06 employs a custom 45 mm neodymium-magnet driver and features Bass XL, a special voicing that delivers enhanced low frequency response for superior dynamic range, while offering excellent clarity and minimal distortion. You get deep low bass that is balanced, never overpowering the rest of the audio field or sounding tubby or artificial. That makes the TH-06 a great choice for DJ’s, producers, remixers, and music enthusiasts who love deep low end.
These new headphones are lightweight and feature high-quality ear cups that can rotate 180 degrees. A special sewing process around the edge tightly stitches them around a stainless steel frame for extra cushion. Combined with a strong, flexible, lightweight manganese headband, this ensures a comfortable fit. With their comfort, adjustability, distortion-free sound, and listening isolation, you can monitor for extended periods without ear fatigue.
The headphones’ internal connections use OFO oxygen-free copper wire core. Their 9.8 foot (3m) cable gives you plenty of room to move around and comes with both a 1/8-inch (3.5 mm) connector and a 1/4-inch (6.3 mm) adapter.
TH-06 Bass XL features
- Ultra wide dynamic range with enhanced Bass XL response.
- Smooth natural bass for DJ’s, producers, remixers, or anyone wanting expanded low end.
- Closed back, circumaural design with 180° cup rotation.
- 45 mm NdFeB neodymium-magnet driver.
- Dynamic transducer.
- Strong, flexible, lightweight manganese headband.
- A special sewing process around the edge tightly stitches ear cups around a stainless steel frame for extra cushion.
- Cable length: About 9.8ft (3m) when fully extended.
- Gold plated 1/8-inch (3.5mm) connector.
- Screw-on 1/4-inch (6.3mm) adapter.
- Frequency response: 10 – 26k Hz.
- Max power: 1850mW.
- Rating Power: 320mW.
- Impedance: 45Ω.
- Sensitivity: 94 dB (+/-3 dB).
TASCAM’s TH-06 headphones are expected to be available in June 2019 at an anticipated estimated street price of $69.99 USD.
More information: TASCAM