nLab Synthesis has announced Monolite Poly K, a synthesizer instrument for Native Instruments Reaktor.
A perfect companion for experimental, noise, ambient and fx sound designers thanks to its extensive sonic capabilities.
Monolite Poly K features
- Monophonic/Polyphonic/Drone Play Mode for extreme flexibilty.
- 4 dependent Oscillators, 2 Post Oscillators Clipping mode plus a Tone Cut Filter to create unique timbres.
- Pre-Filter Grainer unit for granular processing.
- Pre-Filter Fx unit with 17 different effects with automizable X-Y pad controller.
- 4 Filter Mode (LP 4, HP 2, BP 2, LP 3 + Notch) with Envelope Amount and Keyboard tracking.
- 2 Clockable LFOs with different waveforms (Sine, Tri, Pulse, Random, Random Hold).
- 4 Modulation Slots to allows a wide range of sonic sculpting.
- 2 ADSR Envelope (Amp Envelope and Env 2) with Velocity and Glide function.
- Crush Effect.
- High Quality Reverb and Delay with two routing options.
- Two-Knob Master Equalizer.
- Simple interface with superb Waveform Display.
Monolite Poly K for Reaktor is available for 14 EUR. Requires Reaktor 5.9.2 or later.