VST Buzz has announced a two-week promotion on Heater by NoiseAsh, offering over 80% off on the saturation effect plugin for Windows and Mac.
Almost every track needs some analog warmth & character. Making a weak-cold-lost track roar requires some special magic… and the name of this plugin says it all; “Heater”! This is a high-quality digital simulation of one of the most powerful EQ based analog-style saturation tone shapers. It heats the signal with giving fat, colored, gritty, dirty or crystal clear tones to your tracks.
Beef up your vocals, guitars, basses, drums other acoustic instruments and even master channels up! Put your tracks in the oven with Heater and your life will be better.
- NoiseAsh’s Magical, Fast & HD quality DSP Engine.
- Vintage Analog saturation with Drive mode.
- Special Analog Harmonic Distortion.
- Stereo Expander.
- Solid State (Type I) and EQP1A (TypeII) Analog EQ Models for Low and High Gain with 4 Frequency ranges.
- LP & HP Filters.
- Simplified controls, lot’s of creative possibilities.
- Resizable GUI.
- CPU friendly.
Heater (VST3, AU and AAX) is priced only 19 EUR until December 8th, 2021 (regular 112 EUR).
More information: VST Buzz