NoiseAsh has announced the release of Action Delay, a new audio effect that combines delay, chorus, reverb and lo-fi processors.
We have designed Action Delay with this reasons: Full Power – Simplicity – Creativity. Mixing this goals together is a hard task that requires hard work. But at last, this beauty was born. Just plug Action Delay to your track and after twisting a couple of knobs, boom. You’ll get what you need so so simply now. You can combine built-in processors with delay section, so you will be able to produce creative delay effects with an easy & fun way.
Every parameter designed carefully to give the shortest and the most varied result. So you won’t get drowned in dozens of parameters. There are tons of possibilitiess for Action Delay but can be achieved with less effort.
Action Delay features
- NoiseAsh’s All in One DSP Engine.
- Tempo Sync and free delay modes with individually adjustable L / R channel settings.
- Lo-Fi degrade unit with “Bit Reduction & Sample Amount” settings.
- Reverb unit for dry and wet signals with 3 High Definition reverb modes.
- Chorus modulation unit.
- 4 band Solid State EQ.
- Advanced Stereo Enhancer algorithm.
- Simplified controls, lot’s of creative possibilities.
The plugin is available in VST, AU and AAX formats for Windows and Mac, at a limited time intro price of $29.90 USD (regular $90 USD).
More information: NoiseAsh