NoiseAsh has announced an update to its Stereo Finalizer audio effect plugin for Windows and Mac.
Stereo Finalizer is a mixture of the Haas, multi-band frequency splitting and panning, dimension, delay modulation and Mid-Side stereo enhancing types.
Make mono tracks stereo or enrich stereo image of your stereo tracks while keeping the center elements nice and defined.
While mixing and mastering, narrow or widen your stereo image with simple controls and stunning sound. Wider and better with Stereo Finalizer…
Changes in Stereo Finalizer v1.1.0
- Added: Stereo width mode (master – wet only).
- Added: Resizable GUI with vectoral GUI elements.
- Added: Mono to stereo support.
- Added: VST3 support.
- Improved: GUI workflow enhancements.
- Improved: Real-time CPU performance.
- Fixed: Multiple bugs.
- Fixed: Initial preset loading on plugin start-up.
Stereo Finalizer is available for $29.90 USD. The update is free to current users of the plugin. A free demo version is available for download (VST/AU/AAX).
More information: NoiseAsh