NoiseAsh has announced an update to the Sweetcase EP virtual electric piano instrument for Windows and Mac.
Version 1.3.2 of Sweetcase EP comes with AAX support, a scalable interface and various other improvements and fixes.
Sweetcase is a virtual instrument plug-in that takes your electric piano parts very easy level and realistic right in your computer, with warm, professional vintage sound quality!
To get the most famous warm sound, real electric piano instrument’s recorded signal passed through real analog vintage gears. The result was amazing!
Changes in Sweetcase EP v1.3.2
- Improved: Real-Time GPU performance.
- Added: Sustain Level & Hold Time Envelope control parameters.
- Added: Phase modulation system.
- Added: Room, Damping & Width Reverb control parameters.
- Added: Parametric Eq.
- Added: Preset Browser System.
- Added: AAX Support.
- Added: Scalable GUI.
- Added: Sample location control.
- Improved: Streaming engine speed & efficiency.
- Fixed: Expression (Tremolo) mode volume decrease.
- Fixed: Logic Pro X validation.
- Fixed: Logic Pro X crash.
The plugin is a free download VST, AU and AAX formats.
More information: NoiseAsh