Noisebud has announced the release of an effect plugin that lets you quickly determine if there are any aliasing artifacts in your mastering or mixing chain.
NoLias runs a customized sine sweep through your chain, allowing you to hear if there is any aliasing.
NoLias for Windows and Mac (VST/VST3 and AU) is only available at Noisebud’s Patreon site. Membership is $5 USD/month and you will get access to download all the Noisebud branded plugins, which currently includes:
- Listen 3 ($25 USD value): Upgrade your monitor control.
- Smile 3.5 ($10 USD value): Deharsh with ease.
- Fletchy-Muncher 2.0 ($5 USD value): Find that harshness.
- Steijing 2.0 ($10 USD value): Fine-tuned gain staging.
- Beta of Skyline 2 ($25 USD value).
- Legacy Bundle (All the old 32-bit plugins for Windows, about 20 plugins, $59 USD value).
- Alpha of Compadre: Compare different plugins, different masters or mixes.
More information: Noisebud