Noisebud has released version 2.0 of the GranMa buffer scratching plug-in for Windows.
Except small changes in the granular engine there’s two new main features, a freeze button that will override everything (even the wet/dry knob) and freeze what ever is sent into the plugin at the moment. And second there’s now a timer so that the user may know the length of their recorded audio.
Changes in GranMa v2.0
- Added a simple Freeze button.
- Added a timer for the length of the buffer.
- Changed the behavior of the release.
- The playback engine is a bit more smooth.
- Dry/Wet control is designed to make more sense.
- The record button is now also an input audio meter.
A black/white version of GranMa for Windows (VST) is available to download at no cost. For a minimum donation of $2 USD you can get the plug-in with a colored GUI.