Noizefield has announced the release of ClubVoltage, a free synthesizer instrument plug-in for Windows.
ClubVoltage is a modern control-voltage softsynth, based on subtractive synthesis for creating sequences to electronic music. ClubVoltage is split up in to various sections on two different pages.
- 3 equal Oscillators with 64 waveforms each and pulsewidth.
- 2 Multimode-Filter.
- 1 Noisegenerator (White Rauschen).
- 1 Modulatiosmatrix.
- 3 Envelopes (1 Amp-, and two Modulationsenvelopes).
- 3 LFOs with different degrees.
- 1 Bitcrusher.
- 1 Equalizer.
- 6 different control-voltage (C.V.) sequencers with 32 Steps (Arpeggiator and others).
- 1 Chorus.
- 1 Delay.
ClubVoltage is available to download for Windows (VST). Requires registration (free).
More information: Noizefield