Nomad Factory has announced the release of Garbage LSD (Lethal Sound Designer), a new multi fx effect plugin by Dmitry Sches for Windows and Mac.
Plugivery, now handling the full development of the audio plug-in line for Nomad Factory, is proud to announce the release of their highly innovative product, GARBAGE LSD.
GARBAGE LSD is a mind bending audio transformation plug-in with user adjustable signal chain and dual modulation matrix. It provides a series of lethal modules to manipulate, distort, destroy and transform your sounds with radioactive modulation, junk EQs, warping convolutions and scummy filtering to name a few.
Using the various components of GARBAGE LSD enables one to create whacky new sounds to spice up mixes or create “innovative” textures never thought possible.
This audio destructor Plug-in can also trash any innocent audio signal path converting it to a highly hallucinogenic sensorial experience. Great for inspired Post-Production, DJs and Sound Designers alike. Parental guidance advised…
Garbage LSD features
- Filters (6 unique filter types).
- Distortion (3 distortion modes with colour adjustment).
- Lo-Fi (bit depth, sample rate and noise control).
- Ring Modulation (standard and amplitude modulation circuits).
- Convolution Reverb (Impulse Response loader).
- EQ (spectral loss EQ, reminiscent of transistor radios).
- Compression (Analog Studio Rack comp, simplified with fixed controls).
- Modulation Matrix (two modulators; modulate all parameters with LFO, Envelope follower and side chain feed, and modulate each other parameters: mod 1 and mod 2).
Garbage LSD for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX) is available for an introductory price of $49 USD through December, 2016 (regular $129 USD).