VST Buzz has launched a two-week promotion on the a unique strings-based cinematic instrument Vektor by Nova, a Kontakt library that aims to set a new standard for creating anything from dramatic epic cues to beautiful minimal tracks.
From its unique “Filter Movement” and “Source Movement” manipulations to its innovative “drag and drop” capabilities no sound is impossible.
Each of the four sound sources can be independently adjusted through a whole range of parameters, making the possibilities endless!
- Over 3GB of detailed and morphed unique strings instruments, textures and sound design.
- 116 Instruments.
- 201 Snapshots included.
- 467 Beautifully Crafted Samples.
- 10 Source Movement Presets.
- 10 Filter Movement Presets.
- ‘Source Movement’ Manipulation Pad, controlling the Gain Distribution Ratio.
- ‘Filter Movement’ Manipulation Pad, controlling Filter Cutoff & Resonance on either all sources, or per-source.
- ‘Horizontal’, ‘Vertical’ & ‘Circular’ Modulation Units, for both Manipulation Pads.
- ‘Modulation Page’, containing 4 LFO Modules, for modulating any source parameter, alongside 4 Envelope Modules, for controlling the dynamics of multiple different source parameters.
- Each of the four sound sources can be independently controlled. (Pitch, Pan, Env, EQ, Filter, Level etc).
- Solo, Power, Random and Reverse functions for each source.
- Adjustable start and end sample points.
- Auto mapping drag and drop, with loop feature.
- 9 Effects to manipulate the sound (Chorus, Reverb, Delay, Spatial, Distortion, Filter, Phasis, Flair and Lofi.
- Randomize Feature.
- Tempo Synchronized.
Vektor is available for the full version of Kontakt 6.4.2 or higher, priced only 19 EUR until June 6th, 2023 (regular 86 EUR). Prices ex. VAT in EU.
Use promo code VST10OFF at the checkout to get an additional 10% discount on a purchase at the VST Buzz store in celebration of its 10th anniversary.
More information: VST Buzz